As a Landstar owner operator, you’ll enjoy many benefits to help you get started and to continue your success with Landstar. Landstar BCO Services and a 2-Day orientation will provide you with information and tools for the “Non-Forced Dispatch System”.
- Company Van Trailer (65% of 100%) no weekly trailer rental fee
- Company Flatbed / Stepdeck (73% of 100%) with weekly trailer rental fee
- Company Stretch / Double Drop Trailer (74% of 100%) with weekly trailer rental fee
- Trailer Rental Fees: Flatbed ($155 / Week), Stepdeck ($170 / Week), Extendible ($185 / Week), *Double Drop ($260 / Week) * There is usually a waiting list for stretch and double drop trailers.
- Own Van Trailer (72% of 100%)
- Own Flatbed or Stepdeck Trailer (73% of 100%)
- Own Refrigerated Trailer (75% of 100%)
- Own Specialized Trailer including double drop, tri-axle, insulated van with heater (74% of 100%)
- Own Heavy Haul Trailer (4 or more axles) Trailer (75% of 100%)
- Escrow* – A $500.00 escrow is required. Deducted at $33.33 per week for 15 weeks.
- Plates * – Illinois annual base plate $1650. Deducted at $91.67 per week for 18 weeks.
- Permits* – Annual permit cost $200. Deducted at $11.11 per week for 18 weeks.
- Electronic On-Board Recorder* – All new hires will be required to have an E.O.B.R. (Electronic On-Board Responder) in their truck. Landstar will pay for the installation and the cost of the unit. Monthly cost to driver is only $27.22 per month.
SEAL & LOCK PROGRAM
- Vans – “Warlok” or “Enforcer” lock kit. Includes locks for trailer, kingpin and air cuffs.
- Cost – $125.00 deducted from settlements $25.00 per week for 5 weeks.
- Platform – Air cuff lock required. “Enforcer” $35.00 “War-Lock” $45.00
* Deductions for plate and permits do not start until the 5th week. ** A cell phone is required as a minimum communications device.
Apply here www.l5transportation.com www.l5transportation.com